By submitting the Trade Application form you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions set out below:
- Applications for trade stands may only be made online.
The Society reserves the right in its absolute discretion to reject an application for a trade stand, to alter or reduce space allocation, to withdraw permission or to close down any stand.
Any disputes arising out of these conditions shall be resolved at the absolute discretion of the Society.
- Risk & Responsibilities: The entire risk and responsibility as regards all exhibits shall wholly be borne by the Exhibitor.
The Exhibitor shall indemnify the Society in respect of any claims for any damage caused and any injury suffered and the Exhibitor shall effect his own fire and public liability insurance in respect of the stand provided by the Society and shall furnish evidence of such insurance which shall be acceptable to the Society.
- Loss & Damage: The Society will not be responsible for damage, breakage, loss, loss of profit or consequential loss arising from any source, either in transit or during the Exhibition.
- Guard for Machinery: The Exhibitor shall, at their sole expense, provide adequate protection to engines, generators or machinery in motion.
The Exhibitor alone in every such case will be responsible for any accident or injury that may occur.
- Responsibility: Neither the Society nor any of its officers or servants shall be in any way responsible or accountable for anything that may happen (from any circumstances whatever) to Exhibitors or their servants or visitors to the Show or any exhibit or property brought into the Showgrounds or for anything else in connection with or arising out of, or attributable to the Society’s Show and it is requested that none be consigned to the Secretary when they are being forwarded to the Show.
- Cancellation: The Society reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Show at its sole discretion and will not be liable for any loss or purported loss of income or profit to the Exhibitor arising from the cancellation or postponement thereof.
- Exhibitors shall be required to act in accordance with instructions of Stewards and Officers of the Society at all times.
Failure to comply with instructions may result in ejection of the Exhibitor from the grounds and in such circumstances entrance fee shall not be refunded.
- Stands serving hot food for consumption on the premises are required to provide hot handwashing facilities within their own stand in accordance with Environmental Health Officer requirements.
A toilet has been designated on the premises for the sole use of staff involved in food preparation.
Traders should note that Environmental Health inspectors are in attendance at the show and any traders who fail to meet the required standards will be asked to cease trading.
No trading can be carried on within the Show Grounds without written authority from the Secretary, which must be produced on demand.
Trade Stand Booking Queries: